Authors should submit the Manuscript electronically at the address email@example.com
There are no manuscript processing or publishing fees or charges.
- The paper should be prepared in MS Word by the instructions, which can be found here or here.
- The file has to be translated into Portable Document Format (PDF) before submission to the Editorial board of the journal.
- The papers should have a precise and informative title.
- Key words, Phrases and 2010 Mathematics Subject Classification should be included at the bottom of first page of the paper.
- Theorems, other statements and formulas must be clearly marked, separating the results of the authors from the already known results.
- The list of references has to be enclosed in alphabetical or chronological order at the end of the paper as well as the affiliation of the author.